Monday 9 January 2017

Ideas For Draft 3

After watching draft 2 myself, I thought we could make a much better movie as I didn't find it as scary as I wanted it to be. As well as this, the acting wasn't amazing facial expressions were bad and at some points the actors were smiling. This didn't help the film as it just reduced how scary it was. As well as this, there was a lot missing as we took a lot out of the film to reduce how much the clown was shown meaning there were many gaps so the plot wasn't clear. Furthermore, it made the film time too short. Additionally, as the film was filmed in the dark the quality was quite bad throughout. So, instead of re-filming some scenes. I suggested to my group that we should just film the whole film again in the light. Therefore, the quality would be better as well as the actors and acting. At first my group wasn't on board with the idea as there was a deadline. However, they all eventually agreed and we decided to film again.

Also, we decided to change some of the plot ideas as we didn't want to show the clown until the end because of the effect it created (fear of the unknown). So, we changed some scenes.

Furthermore, feedback from teachers and the target audience helped us make many decisions as some people did say it wasn't that scary and it wasn't good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment