Monday 9 January 2017

Editing For Draft 2

Jogesh edited the first draft and I edited the second. As our schedules clashed with each others we were unable to edit together for the first and second drafts. For the editing process I used final cut pro as it's is much better than using windows movie maker. Sony vegas was also an option as I was more experienced with it. However, windows was quite slow and Sony Vegas constantly crashed so I decided to use final cut pro even without the experience.




While editing I realised that the colours of the recording were too bright therefore, giving the film a happy kind of look rather than scary so, I was able to edit this. I made my own effects preset and added it to each clip in the film which took a while but was worth it as it gave the film the horror look. The rest of the editing involved adding each clip, cutting parts out, choosing transitions and sound to put into the film. This wasn't as easy as it sounds and took almost a whole day. I left the introduction and credits the same as draft one as I had an idea for the introduction of the film which couldn't be implemented in time for the second draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment