Monday 9 January 2017

Audience Feedback Regarding Second Draft

Using social media I sent out my second draft to my selected audience which was 15-20 year olds. They're my target audience because they are more likely to watch horror films and they enjoy horror films for the thrill. The social media platforms I chose to use were snapchat and whatsapp as they are used a lot by my target audience. As well as this, I asked my audience in person too. I asked what they though of it and what could be improved (constructive criticism). As this would help me improve for my third draft.

The feedback I received was quite insightful and generally positive allowing me to make changes for my third draft.

After receiving feedback from our teacher f I realised that it would be very hard to complete the changes and we should just start recording from scratch with new actors. This was because it would be hard to get all the actors together on the same day with good weather. So, recording from scratch with new actors would be less time consuming and more efficient for us as a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment