Thursday 2 February 2017

My Font


I went through many fonts and found that I didn't like any. So, went online to dafont.com
and found this font. I liked this because I realised it could be used for dripping blood & it has the effect I was looking for as it's a film about a clown I didn't want the font to be too serious I wanted it to represent a clown and to give the audience an insight of the film and events to come. 









Here I chose the fonts that I liked and the shade of red that I liked. 



In this video I came to the conclusion that this font looked the best and had to decide between the two colours. I chose the red as it makes the splatters look more like blood.

1 comment:

  1. WWW:
    - Good knowledge of editing software
    - Some evidence of tools used
    - Brief explanation as to which tools were used and why

    EBI:
    - VJ, you must show the drafting process! Your end product is great but you have to show the stages of how you managed to get there with reasons as to why: Why did you choose a particular font? What were the other options and why did you not choose them?
    - Why did you decide on these two final images? How did they compare to other choices?
    - Can you show how your ideas have evolved from your research of other posters?

    ReplyDelete