Monday 10 April 2017

Film Reviews: What I Have Learnt

From researching film reviews and horror reviews I have found that:
Many include information like: director, cast, certificates and release date
As well as this, they include an interest curve, and a star rating.
Also, they include a main image which either relates to the antagonist or protagonist.
The written part is usually mostly positive or mostly negative. However, some may be both positive and negative. Furthermore, a brief overview of the plot is given.

I will apply what I have learnt to my review:

Main image will be of a main character within the movie.

Review will contain an overview of the plot and the positive and negative aspects of the movie.

I will include star ratings and information about director etc..

I may include an interest curve


No comments:

Post a Comment